Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I'm in love! I am hopelessly, madly in love with Romeo Montague. It all started when we locked eyes at the ball last night. It may seem sudden, but as soon as I saw him I knew it was love. He took me into the back room, and after a little while kissed me. My first kiss! Nurse interrupted us though, because Mother wanted to speak with me. I know she wants things to work out with Paris, but I can't see myself loving anyone but Romeo. After the ball had ended, I went out to the balcony. I was thinking about the amazing things that had just happened to me, and could not get Romeo off my mind. Thinking no one else was listening, I started to talk about Romeo, and how it didn't matter that he was a Montague. It turned out that Romeo had scaled the wall into our courtyard and had heard me talking about how in love I was. It was so embarrassing! Romeo climbed up the balcony and we had a conversation across the railing. He professed his love to me and even asked me to get married! Today I'm sending the Nurse to find out more details. I only hope he hasn't changed his mind. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.